Wednesday, January 30, 2008

30/1/08

HEATH LEDGER R.I.P.



ok so have no idea whats goin on with my bank account right now.should have 50 or 60 quid left but turns out i only have 25 for some reason......gotta go get a statement printed off this afternoon......BALLS!!!!!

in other news myself and Eugene are on speakin terms at least now.not quite as good friends as we were before,but gettin there hopefully.oh,and in instrument tech we've started the mandolin!:) got a shit loada kerfing cut(not quite all of it yet),the sides steambent a bit and made a start on the braces.MDF formers ok,but the neck former and block are kinda dodgy so have to start them again this afternoon..but other than that its goin fine.
we had an all-day workshop thing last thursday about makin violins from a guy called James Beatley(or somethin to that effect).pretty damn interesting. i got to carve a bit of the topplate of a violin(cause nobody else would!!!) and cut the knuckles off myself cause my hand kept hittin the jig it was sittin on.....:(
oh,and last wednesday night Thomas David Matthew Hanevy made a total gobshite of me and himself.story goes like this:
went to scribes.got served by Shane(the sorta goth barman with the dreds)who apparently has a thing for me...Tom calls him,points to me and shouts"you like?you like?"bastard.
later on out in the smokin area(BTW, Tony: i dont smoke) and Shane comes out as well and gets talkin to Tom,basically says he does like,and then Tom wont stop remindin me of that fact...well he was off his face....so me,Tom,Shane the Barman(still dont know his second name),Eugene and Steve-o all go back to Steve-o's place and make tea.then I have to bring Tom home and he spills the contents of my sugar jar all over the kitchen floor,and Stiggles bites his lip.
the end.

finally,my friend Albert aka Bleach has also bought a hamster.called her Arwen,and she's the cutest little brown thing ya'd ever see or hear.the cutest little white one is still Lady Trixibelle Q. Stigglesworth the 49th,aka Stiggles.she looks massive beside Arwen....

No comments: